The Perfect Package For Outdoor Weddings
Our festival themed wedding at Mercure Bradford Bankfield is an impressive way to create a day that stands out for all the right reasons. Whether it’s a laid-back folk festival feel, or full-on Glasto glam, designing your perfect festival wedding awaits.
With two stunning gardens situated within the hotel’s grounds, our wedding planners will ensure that you and your guests are transported to a magical world of whimsy and wonder. Enjoy the sounds of live music, indulge in delicious street food prepared by our chefs, and dance the night away under the stars.
Our Festival Package
Impress your guests and enjoy an truly unique experience with our festival wedding package.
We can tailor the package to your bespoke needs and requirements. However, as a guide, our wedding festival package can be designed for up to 70 guests during the day and 100 guests in the evening. It includes a civil ceremony room or outdoor garden space with straw bale seating. Our event host will guide you through the festivities, while Wed-Fest wristbands which we’ll provide to your guests add a fun touch.
Daytime guests can enjoy a choice of reception drinks and three festival food stands, with a flute of prosecco for toasting. The evening moves indoors to continue the celebration with a DJ, colourful festival-themed décor and garden games.
The package also includes evening sharing platters, a mini dessert table, and a candy floss machine.
Plus, discounted accommodation rates for guests, car parking, and a complimentary double room for the happy couple, including breakfast.
Book now and let us create the perfect outdoor celebration for you!
Why Choose This Package
Festival food stand
Festival décor such as coloured bunting, lanterns, streamers and signs
Mini dessert table
Candy floss machine
Complimentary Bridal Suite for the happy couple
Our Festival themed package is for 70 guests in the day and 100 guests in the evening, and includes:
- Civil ceremony room hire or to be held outside in our beautiful gardens with straw bale seating for your guests
- Wedfest wristbands for your day guests
- Reception drink: choice of two of the following glass of gin & tonic served with fruit garnish, festival mojito, bottled beer, bottled cider, festival mocktail
- Day time food option: choice of three festival food stands to be served inside or outside for an allotted 90-minute slot
- Evening food option: two self-serve sharing platters and mini dessert table
- A flute of Prosecco per guest to toast the happy couple
- DJ for your indoor evening reception until 01:00 am
- Private bar until 12.30am
- Festival-themed brightly coloured bunting, lanterns, streamers and signs
- Festival garden games to keep your guests entertained
- Candy Floss machine manned by a member of our team for an allotted 60 minutes
- Complimentary Bridal Suite for the happy couple for the night of your wedding, including breakfast
- Discounted accommodation rates for your guests
- Dedicated Event Coordinator: organiser of your Wedding before the big day
- Event Host: your director of the day itself
- Complimentary car parking
Additional Day Guests £70 Per Person
Additional Evening Guests £28 Per Person
Children’s meal (aged 3-12): £35 Per Child
Under 3’s: Free
Additional Day Guests £72 Per Person
Additional Evening Guests £30 Per Person
Children’s meal (aged 3-12): £36 Per Child
Under 3’s: Free
Additional Day Guests £74 Per Person
Additional Evening Guests £32 Per Person
Children’s meal (aged 3-12): £37 Per Child
Under 3’s: Free
Plan Your Wedding With Us
I have been passionate about Weddings for many years now, and it’s a real pleasure to bring someone’s special day together and see the happiness it brings! I will be there all the way to plan your perfect day, stress-free.